Texas Apartment Association (TAA)
Joining the San Antonio Apartment Association automatically enrolls you as a member of the Texas Apartment Association and National Apartment Association, and gives you access to the member benefits of all three associations.
The Texas Apartment Association, Inc. (TAA) is a non-profit statewide trade association dedicated to unifying rental housing professionals through education, legislative advocacy and member services. TAA is affiliated with the National Apartment Association and local associations in 25 Texas cities. Members join TAA and NAA by joining the local affiliate in their area.
TAA members are rental housing owners, builders, developers, property management firms and companies that supply products or services to rental properties. We have more than 11,000 members and represent more than 2 million units throughout the state.
TAA members must adhere to the association's Code of Ethics.
TAA Owner/Management Company Nembers
- Provide housing for more than 4.6 million Texans;
- Employ an estimated 75,000 full-time employees;
- Represent property with a market value of more than $150 billion;
- Pay property taxes exceeding $3.5 billion.
TAA Lease Contracts and Related Forms
TAA's lease contracts, rental applications and related leasing forms are the industry standard in Texas. They are updated regularly and available exclusively to TAA members. Members may purchase forms from their local TAA affiliate.
TAA is the only organization representing all aspects of the rental housing industry with a full-time presence at the state capitol and before more than 20 state regulatory agencies.
The Texas Apartment Association provides exceptional advocacy, education and communication for the Texas rental housing industry.
- TAA unifies the diverse segments of the state’s rental housing industry to advocate high professional standards, and fair legislation and regulation.
- TAA provides our members with innovative resources, topical industry education and timely information to ensure their continued professional growth and current base of knowledge in a changing business environment.
- TAA is the recognized voice of the state’s rental housing industry. It advocates rental housing living as a highly desirable lifestyle choice and fosters industry stability to better serve the housing needs of residents throughout Texas.
- TAA consistently demonstrates value to the real estate investment community as the leading advocate for the Texas rental housing industry.
- TAA promotes the goals of the TAA Education Foundation to cultivate talent and raise awareness of careers and advancement opportunities in the Texas rental housing industry.
- TAA values diverse and inclusive participation at the local and state levels and commits the resources necessary to expand access to leadership opportunities.
- TAA brings rental housing professionals and product/service members together to promote mutually beneficial business relationships.
TAA is an integral part of the National Apartment Association and works collaboratively with it, affiliated apartment associations and other organizations to fulfill our mission and promote overall success.
Membership information How do I join TAA?
TAA was founded in 1963.
ADDRESS: 1011 San Jacinto Blvd., Suite 600, Austin, Texas 78701-1951