Coronavirus Resources for Residents
SA COVID-19 Hotline - Call 210-207-5779
For our valued residents, we hope you find these resources helpful:
Need Help with Your April Rent?
Click here for information!
maps, communication resources and testing information:
At present, CDC prevention information includes:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away.
- Frequently clean and disinfect touched objects and surfaces.