Coronavirus Resources for Residents
SA COVID-19 Hotline - Call 210-207-5779
For our valued residents, we hope you find these resources helpful:
The City's COVID-19 Emergency Housing Assistance Program provides support to San Antonio residents who are experiencing financial difficulties during the COVID-19. crisis. The program will pay rent, mortgage, internet and the public service payments. San Antonio inhabitants will also receive direct cash assistance when they qualify for the program to help with supermarket, doctors and petrol expenses. For more information or submit an application, call 210-207-5910 or visit https://www.sanantonio.gov/NHSD/Programs/FairHousing
Need Help with Your Rent?
Click here and select Request Assistance button
Alamo Colleges offering emergency aid to students to pay for groceries, rent, child care: https://www.alamo.edu/studentemergencyaid/
Financial Assistance for Texas Veterans Impacted by Covid-19 - Endeavors Helping Veterans in Need of Rent or Housing Assistance:
Endeavors can provide immediate financial assistance for qualifying Veterans impacted by COVID-19. Rental and utility assistance for Veterans and family members who are behind on rent is immediately available, as well as access to other community resources supported by our case managers. We also have short-term emergency housing for Veterans currently experiencing homelessness. Click here: https://www.endeavors.org/locations/san-antonio/
maps, communication resources and testing information:
At present, CDC prevention information includes:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away.
- Frequently clean and disinfect touched objects and surfaces.