Owner / Mgmt. Members
Owner/Managers: Why Join SAAA?
The Association serves as a professional unified voice to express common issues affecting our industry and community at the local, state and national levels. SAAA provides professional education opportunities for all our members from Owners to Maintenance personnel and everyone at any staff level.
Build Your Business!
Our knowledgeable staff connects Associates and Owners,
Properties and Management companies.
Let us connect you!
Stay active and connect with your community. Learn from your peers and industry experts.
Our member orientation can help you find what level of involvement works for you.
Meet other professionals and learn about today’s trends.
Stimulate your business with a new partnership.
- Exclusive use of TAA leases, forms and computer software, and REDBOOK (Legal Reference Book).
- Educational Programs and Industry Specific Seminars.
- Industry Publications: The Residence Magazine,
- Annual Directory & Buyers Guide, SAAA Weekly
- Review, TAA Texas Apartments Magazine and News and Views Newsletter, NAA UNITS Magazine,
- Industry Insider and the Online Career Center.
- Multihousing Market Conditions Report.
- Monthly Membership Meetings, Functions and Events offering networking opportunities with other industry professionals.
Programs & Designations
CAM, Certified Apartment Manager
CAMT, Certified Apartment Maintenance Tech
NALP, National Apartment Leasing Professional
CAPS, Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor
IROP, Independent Rental Owner Professional
Continuing education courses include: Sales and Marketing, Communication, Leadership,
Fair Housing and more!
Contact Jennifer@saaaonline.org for more information on upcoming courses.
SAAA serves 21 counties with over 400 Owner and Management Company members who represent close to 145,000 rental units with over 700 properties.
We offer our members numerous networking and educational opportunities throughout the year. Participation is crucial and can dramatically increase your contacts in the industry. Attend events, volunteer and take advantage of educational opportunities.