The San Antonio Apartment Association is your source for essential rental industry forms.
- Lease contracts for apartments, residential (single-family, duplexes, etc.) and condominiums and townhomes
- Rental applications, including a special addendum for use with affordable housing programs and a supplemental application for non-U.S. citizens
- Lease addenda covering animals (pets), adding or changing a roommate, security guidelines, electrical submetering, water submetering, affordable housing programs, asbestos, lead, and renting to roommates on a per-person basis
- An inventory and condition form that can be used when residents move in and move out
- Lease contract renewal form and guaranty form
- A resident's notice of intent to move out form
- TAA's employment application
- Many forms are available in English with Spanish on the reverse. Other stand-alone Spanish versions are available to help you bridge any language barriers with your residents.
- Forms are written in plain English (not legalese) and are updated regularly to reflect changes in the law, court decisions and member experience
Here are samples of the TAA Lease Contract and Rental Application:
SAMPLE TAA Rental Application
SAMPLE TAA Lease Contract
2018-2019 TAA Redbook:
The 2018-2019 TAA Redbook is in stock. Contact our office for more information at 210.692.7797.
To download the TAA Order Form, click here
To download the Directory & List Order Form , click here
You can email or fax your orders: Email firstname.lastname@example.org Fax (210) 692-7277