The San Antonio Apartment Association is your source for essential rental industry forms.
Members may purchase the Texas Apartment Association' s (TAA) lease contract and related paperwork from the San Antonio Apartment Association. The TAA forms are the most comprehensive and recognized lease contracts and property management forms in the state. Copyrighted and for member use only.
More than two dozen different standardized forms are available, including:
- Lease contracts for apartments, residential (single-family, duplexes, etc.) and condominiums and townhomes
- Rental applications, including a special addendum for use with affordable housing programs and a supplemental application for non-U.S. citizens
- Lease addenda covering animals (pets), adding or changing a roommate, security guidelines, electrical submetering, water submetering, affordable housing programs, asbestos, lead, and renting to roommates on a per-person basis
- An inventory and condition form that can be used when residents move in and move out
- Lease contract renewal form and guaranty form
- A resident's notice of intent to move out form
- TAA's employment application
- Many forms are available in English with Spanish on the reverse. Other stand-alone Spanish versions are available to help you bridge any language barriers with your residents.
- Forms are written in plain English (not legalese) and are updated regularly to reflect changes in the law, court decisions and member experience
With TAA's Forms for Windows
members can complete TAA lease forms and REDBOOK sample management forms on plain paper with a laser or inkjet printer and a computer using the Windows® operating system.
Or, use TAA Forms Online,
the web-based counterpart to Forms for Windows for the added convenience of a web-based format. This means easy access across the Internet without installing software.
And, TAA's Small Owner Package offers independent owners with less than 25 units an affordable, convenient option.
Here are samples of the TAA Lease Contract and Rental Application: SAMPLE TAA Rental Application SAMPLE TAA Lease Contract
2018-2019 TAA Redbook:
The 2018-2019 TAA Redbook will be in stock soon. Contact our office for more information at 210.692.7797.
To download the TAA Order Form, click here
To download the Directory & List Order Form , click here
You can email or fax your orders: Email firstname.lastname@example.org Fax (210) 692-7277