What Is An Associate/Vendor Member?
Build Your Business!
Our knowledgeable staff connects Associates and Owners,
Properties and Management companies.
Let us connect you!
Stay active and connect with your community. Learn from your peers and industry experts.
Our member orientation can help you find what level of involvement works for you.
Meet other professionals and learn about today’s trends.
Stimulate your business with a new partnership.
Member Benefits for Associates:
- Only Associates have a chance to network with potential clients, owners and management companies.
- Membership lists and mailing labels are accessible only to our members.
- Annual Tradeshow with over 600 attendees
- Advertising opportunities though The Residence Magazine, the Weekly Review, the Annual Buyer’s Guide & Directory, and our website can put your company in front of hundreds of potential Buyers.
- Participation on any of the Association Committees. These committees provide unbeatable networking and sponsorship opportunities.
- New Member Orientation and Mixers.
- Sponsorship Opportunities
• Join our Referral Database
• Professional Development
SAAA serves 21 counties with over 400 Owner and Management Company members who represent over 150,000 rental units with over 800 properties.
We offer our members numerous networking and educational opportunities throughout the year. Participation is crucial and can dramatically increase your contacts in the industry. Attend events, volunteer and take advantage of educational opportunities.
The names of SAAA Members and their companies are referred to other members and non-member organizations who request particular products or services.
Mailing labels of the SAAA membership are available for purchase (by members only) through the SAAA office. These lists are offered in various sorting options.
The SAAA office, located at 7525 Babcock Road, San Antonio, Texas, 78249, includes an Education Training Center and Conference Room available for rent (members only) on a space available basis.
The SAAA offers job seekers and employers opportunities to place employment information through our online Career Center.
Education courses include: Sales, Marketing, Leadership, Marketing and more!
CAS, Certified Apartment Supplier designation available
Contact Jennifer@saaaonline.org for more information on upcoming education courses.