Product Service Council
President - April Chapman, CAS - The Liberty Group
President-Elect - Jason Hall - Pathfinder Insurance
Vice President - Stephanie Poux, CAS - CSC ServiceWorks
Secretary - Jody Elsworth - ForRent.com
Past President - Liz Greydanus - Bexar Towing
Past President - Mary Tranchell - Vamvoras Plumbing
Dominick Alongi - Pest Shield Pest Control
Bobby Bridwell, CAS - Arbor Contract Carpet
Chris Brown - Emergency Cleaning Solutions
Gary Greene - FSI Construction
Alexandria Witherspoon, CAS
Louie Lopez - Rasa Floors
Maritza Miranda - Texas Lawman Security & Traffic Control
Nobie Ann Saenz-Alegria - CoStar
The objectives of the PSC are as follows:
- To advance the general welfare of the multi-family housing industry.
- To develop a strong relationship within the multi-family housing industry between the companies which supply goods and/or services and owner/operators of the multi-family housing industry.
- To function cooperatively with the SAAA as Associate Members in the development of the multi-family housing industry.
- To advocate and encourage the constant improvement of the quality and quantity of products and services to better implement and facilitate the operation of the multi-family housing industry.
- To exchange information and experiences with other local affiliated apartment associations, PSC councils and/or committees and life committees and/or councils associated with the Texas Apartment Association and the National Apartment Association.
- To disseminate useful information to all members of SAAA and the Council for education in practical aspects of apartment operations and the provision of goods and services.
- To subscribe to high professional standards and sound business practices for the best interest of the apartment industry and the general public
- To promote the development of new members in SAAA.
For more information regarding the PSC, contact Kimberly: firstname.lastname@example.org.